Displays "OPTIBLOK (blocker accelerator).
This strap is great blocker, it is characterized by its simplicity and acts on the impact of a paraglider.
(It was developed by pleinAir and Paul Amiel, old conceptor ITV gliders).
To manufacture the best, available materials are used.
Warranty: 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Substantial reduction of the torque effect.
- Ability to twist the thermal profile.
- Increase the speed range.
- Set the profile to maximum sharpness (level flight).
- Reduced consumption engine.
- Help take-off for some sailing.
- No distortion of the profile compared to conventional trimmers.
For free flight:
- Tighten the wing at a given incidence (sharpness or speed max ...)
- Optimize cross transitions.
- Twist the wing to improve flight in thermals.
- Facilitate the flight in strong wind (eg waterfront).
- Facilitates rapid descent to the ears.
- Fly and ski.
This accessory should be used only by an experienced pilot and master the flight range of the sail.
This system operates in the ranges of uses for certification tests (accelerator stop), it should not be any significant impact on security in case of closure of the sail, except that they don ' have not been carried out with a crash.
However, PleinAir has developed an ultra simple manual release (see pictures attached) or contact us for more details.
This piece can affect the flight range of the kite and therefore its security, its use remains the responsibility of the user.
Dozens of pilots using it regularly for several years without an incident record.