Rescue systems Start L SUP'AIR
A simple well designed reserve parachute, easy to pack, and extremely stable.
Total hooking weight ( without including the paraglider weight ) - Maximum: 125 kg / 275 lbs.
Weight 2150 g
- Sink rate below 5.5 m/s at maximum load ( tests and measurements made at an independant test center ).
Gear / comfort
- Surface area : 38.94 m²- 18 gores.
- Main bridle computerized automated stitching.
- Pull-down Apex dome design with two colors to facilitate packing.
- 28 cm Polyester riser bridle ( load test 2.500 DaN ).
- Dominico cloth - high strength PA 6.6 - 33 dctex 40 g/m2
- Liros suspension lines 10150-0450
- EN 12491
- LTF 9109
The new GIN Yeti rescue parachute is—like its competitors—ultra-light and ultra-compact, but it offers 40% more surface area.The medium size weighs only 1.5 kg, yet it offers a surface area of 35 m2 and a certified sink rate of 5 m/sec., at a maximum weight in flight of 100 kg.