FING AIR TECHNOLOGIE
The Fing’Air was developed by Laurent Salinas, one of the best pilots in the world.
Thanks to his huge experience he offers a concentrate of the latest techniques applied to paramotor commands.It allows both to keep autonomy, maneuverability, solidity, efficiency and it is perfect for pilots of mania, accro or simply to take picture!!
The handle is close to the perfect symbiosis of hand’s ergonomics and good brake control which is often a problem.
With its inverted version, you can take pictures with your free index.In accro or mania use, it definitely leaves more dexterity and grip to control the handle, which supplies the necessary precision to a high-level steering.
- Aluminium body.
- Strong, lightweight and reduced in size.
- Version right handed or left handed.
- Use with or without glove.
- Accelerator lock by screw
- Butterfly nut for flights cruise.
- Motor cut-push switch.
- Set the trigger according finger length.
- Maintenance by velcro.
- Length of the sheath to adjust (delivered with 1.5m sheath tip).
- Use with one or two fingers.
- Possibility to orde accessories (smoke ...).
- Course: 30mm